Benefits of Attitudinal Healing
- Experiencing our true nature as Love
- Finding our own pathway to Inner Peace
- Becoming a love finder
- Feeling gratitude
- Seeing past appearances and focusing on love
- Walking through life more lightly
- Laughing more
- Living in a consciousness of giving rather than getting.
- Recognizing that there is something greater than ourselves.
- Successfully letting go of fear, judgments, victim-hood and the need to suffer
Attitudinal Healing (AH) is an approach to health and well-being based on the concept that attitude plays an important role in determining one’s emotional state – and how we experience the external world. It is a contemporary expression of universal principles common to most of the world’s cultural and spiritual traditions. Attitudinal Healing was introduced by Dr. Jerry Jampolsky in 1975, based on his work with children diagnosed with cancer. Attitudinal Healing has been used successfully for 40 years to support people of all ages and cultures who are facing illness, loss and other life challenges.
The Hawai’i Center for Attitudinal Healing was incorporated in 2001 as a non-profit organization to replicate the award-winning Attitudinal Healing Community Wellness Program in Hawai’i. Through peer-support groups, home and hospital visiting services, and education, it is our mission to build a community of support around individuals and families challenged by serious illness and other highly stressful situations.